Nowadays PDF files are widely used by us and we use them on a regular basis.From corporations that use them for transmitting data, charts, letters, agreements or even contracts to regular persons that use PDF format for reading e-books, every single individual that uses a computer has used them at least once. When people want to edit a part of the text or make annotation within a PDF, they find it difficult to edit it.
Wondershare PDF Editor, software that allows not only opening, viewing and editing PDF files, but it also has a unique set of other utilities that permits the user to enrich, edit and personalize his PDF files and get the most out of it. Besides editing and Conversion between PDF and Word/Excel/Doc formats, we can affix/sign our industry-standard encrypted digital signature on PDF document etc.
See how it works
Inspireyourway.com cooperates with Wondershare to hold a giveaway contest that gives away 3 licence keys.(Each Licence key worths 69USD.)
Wondershare PDF Editor is an all-in-one PDF solution that has lots of features combined. Let’s take a look.
1.Edit the content directly on a PDF document
2. Sign your industry-standard encrypted digital signature on a PDF
3. Convert PDF file to other editable formats(Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint,etc)
How to join the giveaway contest?
1) Visit the product page and download it for free.
2) Log in to your Facebook and Google+ account, then share this post.
3) Now copy the status URL (shared url of Fb and G+) and paste it here in comment section below.
4) Admin of Inspireyourway.com will choose 3 winners randomly from the entrants after the giveaway contest ends.
5) Make sure to use a valid disqus ID while commenting, we will contact the winner through that ID only you can also mention your email id in the comment.
Giveaway Contest will end on April 4,2014 (US Central time).
We wish Good Luck to everyone.
Liked the article? Get more stuff like this directly in your inbox.
Enter your email below ☟ to join 11,000+ Subscribers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again
☣ We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously